Friday, January 13, 2017

Another beautiful sunny day yesterday!

I was talking to Nicki last night and she said it rained all day in Palm Springs.  We're lucking in with this sunshine.  I am just loving this City Square Shopping Centre.   I bought the last two of the burgundy colour fleece throws from Daniadown and bought lots of goodies at the huge Dollarama they have here above the Safeway.   Lot's of great plants and they have a piano that someone is usually playing.









They have a lot of interesting art in the Cancer Agency.  I was admiring these paintings and then read they were from the kids at Camp Goodtimes.  Coincidentally,  I was talking to my cousin,  Bonnie,  last night and she mentioned her niece,  Tracy,  used to give up a week of her holidays to volunteer at Camp Gootimes.