Friday, December 16, 2016

Rain, wonderful rain...but only at night.

A rainbow and sunny skies and it doesn't even seem as cool as it was supposed to be so I'm going to hotfoot it out for my swim before the sun disappears.  Apparently,  lots of wind later in the pm.


We went to Trio Restaurant last night with Erna and Marvin.   My calamari was really quite good and I took home half the Yankee pot roast so that will be Jim's dinner tonight and I have King Crab and avocado.  On the way home we drove my Kenny Irwin's "Robolights" display....quite amazing.   It certainly draws in a lot of people.  No way to get  a parking space anywhere near.

I do like the decor in this place.  I forgot to take photos but they have a mid-century modern vibe and lots of stuff like from the store next door where I did take a couple of photos.