Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sitting in our Palm Springs paradise....

Our neighbours picked us up from the airport and it looks like Erna not only cleaned up my garden but cleaned up my house....wow!   Usually there is a little more dust.  And they left me some wonderful flowers.

The car started up right away,  the phone and Internet are working,  and pretty much everything else that we've tried so far.

I decided not to bring my big camera since I rarely take it out but my iPhone isn't connecting to the wifi so can't upload photos at the moment.   I'm sure I'll get that sorted out.

Wonderful to be here.  Guess we'll do some basic food shopping tonight and head for a swim.  I see in the freezer there is enough coffee for tomorrow and we have granola bars so that might be breakfast tomorrow although we probably will need some dinner tonight other than cookies and chocolate bars...