Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fireworks tonight...wow, wow, wow!

It was an amazing show.  Jim was very tired and when we went up for Holland last Sat it was pretty pathetic but I went up for 15 minutes  in the middle to avoid all the elevator hassle…Jim was enjoying the baseball game.  It was amazing…wow!  I think probably the best but it’s a different view from the observation deck but definitely awesome.   It just wasn’t the same on TV when I came down.  I’m glad all the folks who came out got good weather and a great show.  It’s wonderful not to have half million people (that's what they estimated the crowd tonight)  in our front yard.  




This photo was posted by the Vancouver police and urging people to be patient getting out.  I've never seen crowds like this in the 5 years we were on Beach Ave.  The cops have their hands full tonight!

My photos from the observation deck.








Lion's Gate Bridge is so cool all lit up!