Monday, July 11, 2016

Another soul in the pool area!

I was later swimming today...usually I swim before noon.  She came in at ten to two just to turn on the sauna.  She said by around 5pm it would be "Finland hot".  Well,  into energy conservation she isn't!   When we were skiing at Whistler with the Curlings,  we stayed at Tantalus Lodge and there was an outdoor pool which we used then used the sauna and rolled in the snow after.  I remember we turned the sauna on when we arrived and after about 20-30 minutes it was pretty hot.   I was just about finished swimming then had a shower so about 15 minutes later I went into the sauna just to see how hot it was.  I would say another 15 minutes and it would be just fine.  She mentioned that there were about 20 people that used the pool but people almost never run into each other.

So,  there are 25 floors with 7 suites on each floor,  plus a penthouse,  plus two suites for managers so there are potentially quite a few people who could use the pool but they don't.  Guests are actually not allowed (Elaine,  I'm sure we'll be able to swim when you come over in August).  It makes it nice for the tenants.  I think some pools are pretty busy especially in the summer when grandkids are out of school and come to visit,  etc.