Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Closer Look: Jody Paterson: These are the streets I know: A commuter's journey...

Jody Paterson was in the newspaper business in Victoria and wrote thought provoking articles,  was also an editor of some sort,  and then went to work with PEERS which is a support group for prostitutes.  She received an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Victoria for her humanitarian work.  These past few years "in retirement" she has been volunteering for CUSO.

Usually the Blogger share option doesn't work for me.  Maybe it's the new system  Richard put on.

A Closer Look: Jody Paterson: These are the streets I know: A commuter's journey...:     Join me on my one-hour walk/bus to work in Managua through these 19 photos of the people and sights that I see most days as I walk alon...