Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Starting the morning with cats....is there any better way?

This quote from Albert Schweitzer came up on the cat calendar my dear friend,  Elaine,  gave me and went to my computer to post it on my blog and picked up an email from Elaine with these absolutely wonderful "10 Best Cat Commercials".  Enjoy,  cat lovers and dog lovers will like it too I'm sure.  There is one for a company called "Be More Dog"....will have to look up what that is all about.

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWZZsGhz4Q&feature=youtu.be

Another one of the new cats at Catfé.


Pulie was a scaredy cat when she first arrived but is feeling more confident inside her #nekoflies tunnel. She will purr up a storm with visitors who are gentle and patient.