Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Best of St. Tropez

After the Art Museum,  we went downtown to the store where Elaine and Jim bought those wonderful cushions that have all the things we love about France in the pattern.  Glad to see they're still in business but do wonder how long they will last.  We were the only customers and it was busy downtown since the film festival was in full swing.





We bought these mugs and a Herbes de Provence grinder.  Grinding these herbes on food might work out well for me since I seem to be somewhat allergic to pepper these days.



At the Art Museum there was a PS Film Festival booth selling merchandise.  The Annenberg Theatre at the Museum is a venue for the films.  I couldn't resist this hat!



I did resist this $350 teapot in the Museum's gift shop.



But I may buy this at some point....looked rather cool.