Sunday, January 17, 2016

La Quinta today...

Almost nothing at La Quinta Library for books....I did get Copeland's "All Families are Psychotic" for a dime.  But Jim did very well at Cathedral City Library Saturday.  Got some of the "Great Courses" for 25 cents.  Admittedly,  they are on cassette...anyone have an old cassette player?  Just fun picking up this stuff.  All these books will go back to the libraries at some point.

We went to the Grill on Main Street and Jim had a burger...a different one this time,  the Cochella Burger.  I think this is new on the menu.  Peppered bacon (yum),  blue cheese and date relish.  Wonderful combination of flavours...I got a bite.  I had my usual calamari.

They have an olive oil store there with lots of neat things....I almost bought some provençale   napkins.


Could be somewhere in France....