Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year and all the best for 2016 to my blog readers!




Dick and Susan came for dinner last night and we had a super time.  They brought lots of left over goodies. ...yum.   They leave today,   We heard from Nicki and Stan last night.  They were in Medford, Oregon and hope to be in La Quinta tomorrow.   Friends leaving,  friends coming.  We wish them all a safe journey!

I'm very excited about beginning the year with my new painting style and applying it to things I love in my desert home.  I have sketched out the second painting which will be called "Desert".  I like to have two things to work on at once since I get impatient waiting for paint to dry.  I had almost forgotten I liked to work this way since I haven't been doing much painting lately.  It's great to be back!