Friday, November 20, 2015

Things that lift my heart every morning

Amongst all the disheartening world news….I am surrounded by things that bring joy and hope.

P.S.  Our internet connection is so much faster here so I can upload lots of photos quickly.  This would have taken forever at home in Vancouver.


My Paris things….cushion from Elaine.  I just love it.



Oranges are ripening fast…I'll probably make fresh juice tomorrow.



The olive tree in our front yard.



My zen garden.



My cairns and cactus.  Benjamin gave me the proper term for the rock pilings.




Yes,  I think these ones are definitely ripe.



Our posters from the south of France.




My painting of our wonderful little village of Carquiranne.



My Mondrian table and French scene cushions (another gift from Elaine)




Watching the hummingbirds at our feeder.


Outside our back door.




Our pool…off for a swim when I finish this post.



The bougainvillea.