Monday, November 23, 2015

A tribute to Eric Norland

I post a lot of his photos on my blog.  This is from Facebook  today.

Thank you, Jim. I am very proud to say that I have volunteered every week for 13 years, missing perhaps only a half dozen weeks at Well in the Desert. It is a humbling and rewarding experience. I am also happy to say that I helped in the kitchens on both Thanksgiving and Christmas Day Dinners for more than five years some years ago. I am the one that received! Thank You, Well in the Desert.
LikeReply13 hrsEdited
Janice Sexton Eric, I love your photos. They give me such pleasure and joy….and now to hear you do these good works…wow!
LikeReply13 hrs
Eric Norland Thanks, Janice. I've always said that those who do the most don't talk about it too much. It's the feeling inside that gives us pleasure.


And this is Cobber,  his dog,  who is a therapy dog.  They visit local hospitals, schools,  and seniors'  homes.