Monday, October 26, 2015

If it's Monday, we must have been to Bill's Pizza…

And we made a toast to Richard with our $2 beer and wine since he loves the place so much too!





A few photos I took just before getting our taxi to the airport.




I always enjoy Paul's (the manager of our apartment)  display.





We had a great lunch at La Tablita Sunday….our favourite Mexican restaurant for food.   Las Casuelas is great for music.  We learned that Sundays they have a buffet with all sorts of wonderful things for $13.95.  Jim had it and loved it.  I wanted something "light" and ordered a taco…this is it below.  I took half of it home.



Jim at the buffet…



You know you're in Palm Springs when you have designated parking for golf carts.


In the Revivals parking lot…



I bought this pumpkin tree at Trader Joe's.   I hadn't seen them before.

http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/773