Monday, September 21, 2015

Nordstrom's

Well,  went to Nordstrom's today.   Interesting and I love that they have a bar….now,  this is real grown up.  I don't get a lot of pleasure out of looking at expensive clothes but I did buy a cute little shirt for a baby.  The best dress shirt Jim ever had and still has was from Nordstrom's in Seattle and before I discovered T J Max and Steinmart in Palm Springs I would go to the Presdients'  Day sales.   I don't remember all this really high end designer stuff…I guess it's what sells these days.



The doorman is a nice touch.





I thought these were very cool!



This salesperson was very sweet.



I used to buy Ferragamo shoes when I wanted some stylish, comfortable mid heel size for standing all day teaching.



The bar!



I quite liked this dress but the price is a bit unreal for me!




Washrooms are worth a visit.



Now,  this is more what turns me on.  Walking back from the bus I counted 16 freighters.



And the Sylvia's ivy is turning red.