Thursday, June 11, 2015

The colour challenged among us...

Jim was passing  by the dollar store today so I suggested he pick up a new shower curtain  for his bathroom.   He wanted a "solid colour" ….no floral, so I thought it best he pick it out.  Well,  he came back with this brilliant purple shower curtain…he thought it was  blue.  Now,  the shower curtain is like the middle part….not the ends,  which actually show up blue in the photo.  Well,  go figure…one of the mysteries of life.


Well,  his response was  "At least I know a shower curtain from a roll of TP"

I asked him what that was all about and he said it was a joke he remembered from Brian over 50 years ago,  a high school friend who we recently made contact with.

"What's the difference between TP and a shower curtain?"

Well,  most people respond,  "I don't know."

"I'm not going to let you use my bathroom!"

Ok…maybe this post a bit weird…could be sitting out in the sun having a glass of wine…wonderful weather these days.

OK…so,  just to ward off claims by Jim that the "camera doesn't lie",  I took another photo with my Canon and didn't have the colour of the label to confuse the issue…now this is purple,  right?