Friday, May 29, 2015

You think you might just catch a break...

I was really pleased when I heard Erna managed to get just one stop on the way home but more problems.  And now Marvin,  our last man standing,  is sick.

Let's hope everyone has a speedy recovery.

I got this email from Erna today:

Hi Janice ,  I hope you are feeling less "miserable" now, although I think  it may take some time to get better.  Marvin now has this cold, laryngitis, etc.  My cough is pretty bad still, have appointment with dr. Monday.
Our trip home was not without problems.  The plane from Vancouver arrived late in Dallas and we missed connection to Baltimore- had to spend night and arrived home today at 12.  finally.  All in all, was great being in Vancouver , visiting with u and seeing your hangouts.  Thanks for sharing. Yes, we will always remember our week from hell in paradise.
Love, Erna & Marvin