Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Paradise….

A wonderful swim this morning with not only the sun shining but songbirds giving us a concert.  Lunch on our patio listening to our fountain,  now to read a mystery for a while before heading out to dinner with Erna and Marvin to a new restaurant for us,  Alicante….Mediterranean food.  They have a paella and Spanish Fish Soup which both look like they need to be tasted!

The mystery is a recommendation of Susan Bing…"The Various Haunts of Men" by Susan Hill.  She was born in Scarborough and this imaginary town definitely has a Yorkshire feel.  She's being touted as the new P.D. James.  So far I'm impressed.

Speaking of P.D. James,  the PBS "Death Comes to Pemberley"  turned up on our Netflix so we watched it last night since we had missed it on PBS.  We had just finished the second season of The Fall the other night and also Ida so on a roll with good stuff.

And I just loved what Susan King posted on her blog!  I will take part credit since I've been playing around with Matisse lately…

Rosh Hanrika at Sunset


This one came to  me in a dream.  It must be all of the Matisse art I've been looking at lately.....