Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I feel very thankful for my wonderful family and friends and for living in two amazing places….my home town of Vancouver and our little piece of paradise in Palm Springs.

Richard is running the half marathon in Victoria today and the route takes him past his old neighbourhood and haunts.   Richard has always felt Victoria was a great place to grow up and it was a great place to raise a family for us.

This is his first race and along with firsts I sent him a text….my first ever…really!  I hope he picks it up when he finishes and sends me a photo.

I see Victoria had torrential rain yesterday so glad today looks pretty good for them.  Weather seemed clear when I looked at Chek TV's live streaming of the finish line.

So,  good luck to Richard and his friends running the race today.

A few photos from previous runs.