Monday, August 25, 2014

Thinking of Palm Springs...

It's hard to believe the summer is almost over and there is a bit of Autumn in the air.  I love Autumn on the West Coast but will miss the ocean swimming.  We probably have a week or so of that left.  It will be interesting to see when the water just isn't warm enough anymore.

Erna,  our neighbour in Palm Springs,  called yesterday and we had a nice chat.  She is already looking forward and anxious to get to Palm Springs.  I am also thinking rather wistfully about the swimming,  the sunshine,  the restaurants,  Trader Joe's,  and all the neat things we do there.   And we'll have our bicycles….something new to try!

I got even more wistful after looking at the slideshow I made in iPhoto of our condo.  I'm not sure how to "share" that so made up a little blog.

http://ourpalmspringscondo.blogspot.ca