Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Quite a change in the weather...

With all the wonderful weather we've had you forget that it does rain in the summer sometimes!

Glad we went for a swim at our beach yesterday.  Today,  I think a movie will be in order.  The new Helen Mirren doesn't get great reviews but it is Helen Mirren (how bad can it be?) and it does take place in France.

I went browsing in the shops this morning….good day for browsing with the rain.

Wow…Richard's connection here is certainly fast.  At our place it would have taken about 10 times as long or more to upload this many photos.

 Retro fridge for $2500.  And the inside is very 1950's as well….i.e.  small, small, small


 I had to ask if the $78 price tag on these glasses was correct.  Yes,  they are hand blown apparently and are "works of art"….only on South Granville…


 I rather liked these dog mugs…but $38 seemed a bit steep.


 The good old Stanley Theatre.  I remember seeing many movies here.  Now  for live performances but at least it's been preserved.


 I almost bought a pain au chocolate…should have….will do before we leave!