Saturday, August 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing!

I just got back from the Douglas Coupland exhibit at the Vancouver Art Gallery…wow!  I just loved it.  I was planning on buying the catalogue book for Richard but think I'll have to keep it.

I won't make any commentary….you have to go and see for yourself!

 Maybe just one thing….have some gum to add to the "Gumhead"…idea is for the artist's face to be completely obliterated/



















 I decided to grab a snack at one of the food carts around the gallery and just had to go to this one for old time's sake.  I didn't realize they were in Vancouver as well as Victoria.  I had a wonderful big piece of cod and yam frites for $10….good deal.


The food cart that was doing the best trade was Mom's Grilled Cheese and after seeing the product and the menu I can see why although I must admit I did wonder about all the fuss before.