Saturday, May 03, 2014

Saturday in the big city...

I went to the Lawren Harris exhibit today….excellent and just arrived in time for a tour.  Stayed with that for a while.  Then just as I was leaving to get the bus home a pot demonstration got in front so a slow ride down Robson.  When I saw them turning up Denman I got off and walked.  I figured there were lots of resting places if I needed a break but my knee held up well and walked the whole way home.   So far no ill effects…perhaps  it was the second hand smoke…:)




I love this old former courthouse as the Vancouver Art Gallery but too small and a new much bigger gallery has just been award to an architect firm.




And now the dreaded demonstration.  They just had one last week and hopefully  won't be every weekend holding up traffic.  Just make it legal already…goodness,  if a state like Colorado
 can do that surely the home of BC Bud can!