Saturday, November 09, 2013

Painters have arrived!

Will I ever be glad to get rid of these dull beige walls!

With the help of Linda and Susan I have pretty much figured out the colours for what's left….the two bathrooms and the guest bedroom.  For the Master Bathroom I'm going to go a lighter shade of the Lemon Sorbet so the colour will flow from the walls in the bedroom and entrance to the bedroom and bathroom.

For the other bedroom I'm going to go a lightish lavender and then a lighter lavender in the bathroom.  So this will be my "Provence" room.  I'm going to have a lot of fun with that!

I'm thinking now instead of a cactus garden since there are lots of cactus displays around Canyon Sands is creating a Provence garden with lavender and sunflowers.  Apparently lavender grows very well in a desert environment.