Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Loved this message from John today...

Hi Janice,

As I was looking for names to go with pictures in my archives I googled the cavallins and found this:

http://fonciescorner.knowledge.ca/photo-gender/men/page/9/

What a great shot. It's slugged Bonnie's picture so she must have sent it in.

25mm of rain expected tomorrow. Frost yesterday in the morning. Soon I'll be switching to flannel pj's. We would be jealous but then we remind ourselves of all the money saved not having to use sunscreen.

Carol's brother was with us for a few days and left this morning for Red Deer and 4 inches of snow.

John

My reply:

Ah yes…the sunscreen cost is breaking the bank but then we don't need flannel pj's and winter gloves :)

Today's forecast:  "Plenty of sun"  82 F…continues like that for the rest of the week.





Our uncles….John and Roy.  John was Bonnie's father.