Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Handyman Joe fixing one of our screens after installing the kitchen hardware and we are done with home stuff!

Yesterday,  Joe got the TV stand together and the TV (50" screen) and the den carpet got installed.  I finished my Mondrian table and the Matisse was ready for pickup.  Got an email that my Mondrian pillow has been shipped.  Putting some varnish on the end tables.  Whew…a lot of work but it is so going to be worth it to be able to enjoy all our efforts for the rest of the time we are here.  Time to put our feet up for a while and begin to play golf!

 New carpet in the den…looks great with the red walls and other furniture.


 New TV and my wonderful table….I am very proud of recyling this into a work of art!


 Can't wait to place my Mondrian cushion in the middle.




What a difference with the new paint on the cupboards and hardware.  Love this kitchen now.  I've always loved the tile counters and now they are really shown off.