Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am very thankful for my wonderful family...my husband, Jim;  son, Richard;  and soon to be daughter-in-law, Emily.  All very special people.  And for all our good friends and my cousins,  John, Bonnie, and Georgia.

And to be living in my home town again and to wake up every day to a beach resort out front and "Manhattan" out back.  Photos taken this morning.



And for our lovely home in the desert where we will soon be joining our good friends and neighbours, Erna and Marvin,  who arrive tonight in Palm Springs.  Benjamin,  the fellow who is taking care of our place,  says the weather is fabulous.

 Soon to be swimming in our pool and viewing the fabulous San Jacinto Mountains.

 Looking forward to creating a cactus garden in this patio and picking oranges off the Tangelo tree (not until Feb).

Our lovely home in the desert.  I love the fact that we have this wonderful olive tree just in front and along with the adobe red roof and palm trees I am reminded of the south of France.  The best of all worlds.