Sunday, September 15, 2013

Friday, the Sept. 13th....last ocean swim?

I think it might have been.  Weather grey and rain coming now.  We were invited last night by our "Beach Friends" for a Cous Cous....André made it.  He was born in Algeria but grew up  mainly in Switzerland.

Then today off to my Art Trading Card group...always lots of fun and it seems like Christmas since you get all these neat things that people have made.  I think this particular group was a really good one to start with as while there is a "theme" there is no obligation to follow that.  Also,  we pass our books around and often take two from each other's books so lots of cards in the end.  I see there is a Palm Springs group but they have a theme you are supposed to follow and you do three only and take three only.  The theme for November is "unfriendly teddybears"....doesn't turn me on!   And they start at 9am.  I'll be  heading off for a swim after reading my Desert Sun by the gas fireplace at that time in the morning.

Lots of folks out even on the foggy day.

My ATC's from today.



 And loved this little book made the size on an ATC....got a lesson on how to do the folding but will need a refresher.  I can see these being quite fun to do.