Sunday, September 22, 2013

Encouragement....

Susan has done it again...another great  face drawing on blank paper...and this one is for me again!  I do think encouragement is so important when we're trying new things.  I know when I started my foray into art having never got past stick figures,  Jim and my friends encouraged me.  And Mary's encouragement really meant a lot since I really respected her opinion.  She is drawn to naive art objects and  artists (surprise, surprise that she likes my stuff!) and has some wonderful pieces.

I'm encouraging Susan to now do some other artwork than faces on blank paper...perhaps Provence?  I loved this Art Trading Card from her I picked up at the last meeting.

It's called  "En Provence".





My friend Janice keeps putting my colored drawings on her blog.  So I keep drawing them.  Maybe encouragement is the best form of inspiration?