Saturday, January 05, 2013

Dearest blog readers

I have recently become concerned about the security of posting the details of our life on my blog.  I have really enjoyed writing my blog but I guess all good things come to an end.  I am considering continuing my blog but probably only for people who I have some knowledge of.  So,  please email me if you would like to continue reading my blog if I continue to post.

janice.b.sexton@gmail.com

* Update

I have decided to continue my blog but I will soon be enabling Blogger''s Restricted Readers feature which means any email address I add will have access to my blog.  It will mean a little bit of hassle as you will have to sign in each time but I am doing this with my readers' safety in mind as well because most of you appear on my blog with personal details.  If you have appeared on my blog and don't want to appear on my blog,  please let me know.  And I will probably hide my archives from view.

Thank you for understanding.

** Further update

I am having some problems adding readers to my blog so if you can't get on,  let me know.