Sunday, January 08, 2012

Jim also got a cool email this week...great way to start the year!

Sent: Sat 1/7/2012 10:00 PM
To: James Sexton
Subject: Knight's tale

Dear Dr. Sexton,
I was a former student of yours @ Camosun College approximately 20 years ago. After watching the Knight's Tale on Tv this evening I thought of my theatrical English Lit teacher. I must admit that of all my teachers I had during my 3 year stay at Camosun and then following it with a degree @ Dalhousie you are the one professor I have the fondest memories of. You made an unimaginably boring class exciting. I actually enjoyed every bit of it including the role call. When you called Patricia Mastrello's name out every morning I always wished she would show up. Sadly she never did and so you stopped calling out her name.
    I thought you just might like to know,
Russell Mitchuk

So,  even calling "the roll" was exciting?  My hat is off to you, dear husband!