Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We go very low key with Christmas gifts..






Richard opens an intriguing gift from Don and Elaine.

Richard's gift to me and I can't wait to read it...loved Rin Tin Tin as a kid!
Jim's stack of second hand books selected especially for me...gets harder every year to find things I haven't read...
I actually managed to find some film books Richard didn't have...yeah.
Ian recorded the complete discography of Nina Simone and Joni Mitchell for us...wow!
Jim mainly got "smelly old clothes" (family joke) and a pen and pencil set...almost a tradition.
Richard gave us some newspapers so we wouldn't be without our print crutch on Christmas Day.  Loved this photo on the front page of the Sun.
And Don and Elaine always spoil us.  This year a wonderful travelling wine case with fabulous glass, linen napkins, and of course a very special bottle of Bordeaux.







.