Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photos with Santa

Donna posted a photo with her and her sister with Santa at Woodwards on her blog....take a look.
Donna's Report

This gave me the idea of looking up some old photos and sure enough ours and Jim's family ones are all taken at Woodwards. On the back are the words "This is a children's memory photograph. Taken in Woodward's Wonderful Toyland. Photo by Gwynne and I can read two of the three dates given.


This was taken of my brother and me in 1949 so I was about 2 12/ and Craig was 4 1/2. I found it interesting that Craig is dressed in short pants whereas I seem to be quite bundled up with leggins and all. I seem a bit wary of the whole process.


The date got removed by scotch tape on this one but I would say I was around 5 or 6 and Craig 7 or 8. Craig seems particularly warmly dressed in this one!


This one is of Jim in 1951 so he would have been 4 1/2. Cool cowboy boots!