Monday, January 17, 2011

Back home again...



After enjoying being in Victoria, seeing friends, and enjoying our house I was wondering how I would feel about being back in our Vancouver apartment. It really felt like home as well even thought we still have quite a bit to do in terms of getting completely settled here. And it was great waking up to the birds singing. There seem to be birds all year round here and many more than what we hear in Victoria.

Off to Palm Springs tomorrow for three weeks. I'm looking forward to lots of sun and swimming, golf , Trader Joe's, the Elephant Bar...and of course my wonderful San Jacinto Mountains. I printed up the condo instructions yesterday and Cal (the owner) has them on a deep blue background with a photo of the mountains....great idea and really made me anxious to get there!