Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for...even if it sounds like a cliché. Yes...wonderful family and friends. Richard, I took a photo of that tree you like so much at this time of year. Monique, Jim, and I went to the Yacht Club yesterday for lunch instead of Uplands since I had just been at Uplands with Carole and Fern...friends who have done so much for me in all this hassle of moving.

There was such a great buzz at the Yacht Club today...big groups celebrating special events and just friendship. We all started off sharing that wonderful grilled calamari. Elaine, we've got to go back there soon for a repeat...my treat for all your help lately. I usually do Thanksgiving dinner but Ian very generously and kindly offered to take us out today...thank you so much!