Saturday, October 02, 2010

Book Party was a blast!

I hope Book Parties will become a trend because we all had so much fun and it was especially great to see some people I hadn't seen for a while. Thank you all so much for coming!

It's great to think that over 400 books are now in the good homes of our friends. It's like my artwork. When I was packing up my art portfolios (where I keep a photo of all the work I've done) I realized I had given away almost 200 items (glad I've been keeping a portfolio!) ...paintings, furniture, trays, aprons, bookbags...and I love the idea that these items are being cherished in the homes of our friends.

And what great friends we have in Victoria. Our Vancouver friends are amazed at all the help we've had. Merci beaucoup encore mes tres chers amis!

I was so busy chatting to people I completely forgot to take any photos...darn!