Thursday, February 04, 2010

Finally, my camera cable!

Now if my camera battery will last a while....


Poor old Oscar the night before we left...I think he knows because of the suitcases. I hope our neighbours are taking good care of him.



I loved these paintings in our LA hotel and we had an amazing pizza in the bar and the Sam Adams beer tasted great. Nice to relax after a day of travelling.



View from our back patio which gets sun most of the day. We've enjoyed lunch out there since we arrived. And now we're on a new deal...Jim prepares half the meals! He did pretty well with lunch today.



View from our front door. We're just off the 16th hole at the Legends course on Tahquitz. Jim played 16 holes yesterday and just walked home after he played the 16th.



View from the back patio.



One of the pools.



While Jim was playing golf yesterday I went back to Trader Joe's and got lots of goodies.