Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ireland

Just heard from Kerry and Roger and they are loving Ireland and the weather even seems to be great...bit of a difference from what we have been experiencing the last few days. It was teeming rain at the time I read her message. I'm so pleased for them and they were spending the night in Donegal. It made me feel very nostalgic and will post some photos this week of our house/car exchange in Donegal in 2000. Funnily enough as I picked up Kerry's email from Donegal, Oscar was sitting on my desk with the window sticker of Donegal behind him.

I hadn't begun my painting adventure in 2000 but I'm sure the reason I was attracted to the Donegal design was the simplicity and the primary colours of red, yellow, and blue. Later Oscar got very comfy on the leopard skin blanket.









Took this from the sunroom window...guess we can put the sun umbrellas away. This wonderful Fall weather has just been fantastic for the geraniums.