Monday, May 11, 2009

See Kate read See Kate write See Kate run

We had a fabulous dinner Sat night at Mary's and Kate and Jean showed us their photos of their Japan trip. Kate has a blog now and I really enjoyed reading it. I have never been that intrigued by Japan but her thoughtful comments made me think differently. I really wish other people I know wrote blogs because Facebook and MySpace just doesn't do it for me. Richard got me blogging and I loved reading his blog but alas, he doesn't do that anymore. Take a look at Kate's blog:


See Kate read See Kate write See Kate run

I've taken a few photos from her blog that I really liked.


Kate made this cake...more details and even the recipe on her blog.



Dinner alfresco at Mary's before taking the dogs to Anderson Hill.



View of the Mainland from Rebecca Spit on Quadra Island...a fabulous photo and I may
just have to paint this scene...wonderful colouring of the mountains, ocean, and pebbles.