Sunday, November 04, 2007

And some final photos of West Edmonton Mall

I can see the Mall being a great place for families but I found the sheer size and number of stores rather overwhelming. Kerry destination shops there and I think that would be the way to go. Lots of things to take photos of!


The wave pool seemed to be a lot of fun for people and I loved how they created a space like a sandy beach. With all the natural light you could almost think you were in Maui or somewhere.



This is "Europa Boulevard"...a bit kitchy but beats endless strip mall stuff.


And of course one never escapes the ubiquitous South American Flute folks. I wonder how many really come from the Andes or if it's one big scam.



Just about everything here.



Fun to observe...



In addition to various pirate things (Richard would have loved it in his pirate phase!) a replica of the Santa Maria...these were brave people who got on these boats to explore unknown lands.