Wednesday, October 17, 2007

7:01 am 30 years ago...

Richard was born and what a wonderful moment that was! We were 30 years old ourselves and it's hard to imagine 30 years have passed! My computer's getting fixed so I can't post the photos I wanted so dug up this old super 8 footage I made into a birthday video card for Richard's 23rd birthday. Ah well...it's all about recyling these days, isn't it? I guess Richard was working in San Francisco then in the computer industry.

Richard, you've been a wonderful son and have had a pretty darn interesting life so far because of your willingness to do new things. We should get used to you coming up with new twists to your life's path but we continue to be amazed. So now, seven years after I made this little video you are working in film, got a degree in English and Fine Arts, and are playing the drums in a band.

Have a great birthday and enjoy the public debut of your band at your party!

Love,

Mom and Dad